CakePHP is the rapid development framework for PHP that provides an extensible architecture for developing, maintaining, and deploying applications. It follows design patterns like MVC and ORM, CakePHP reduces development costs and helps developers write less code.
Features of CakePHP:
– Extremely Simple.
– Active, Friendly Community.
– Flexible License.
– Clean IP
– Best security, authentication, and session handling.
– Compatible with PHP versions 4 and 5.
– Integrated CRUD for database interaction
– Application scaffolding
– Code generation
– MVC architecture
– Flexible ACL
– Data Sanitization
– Flexible Caching
– Request dispatcher with custom URLs
– Built-in validation.
– Email, Cookie, Security, Session, Request Handling etc.
# ./cake bake all
# ./cake bake model models -app /var/www/cakeproject/app
# ./cake bake controller models -app /var/www/cakeproject/app scaffold admin
# ./cake bake view models -app /var/www/cakeproject/app