But I don’t think iFrame would be the best method, if I need to hide URL from direct access.
Another option is something like this:
– Resizing is typical to the parent window without smart work.
– Better isolation cannot access anything on the parent page.
– Own independent CSS styles.
– Functional on scripting disabled.
– Full access to the parent page.
– Slow down page as script load before rendering the rest of the page.
– Experience with CSS styles needed on parent page.
So here is conclusion 😉
* You have more control on the design in case of an iFrame.