ImageMagick create, edit, compose, or convert bitmap images. It can read and write images in different formats including DPX, EXR, GIF, JPEG, JPEG-2000, PDF, PhotoCD, PNG, Postscript, SVG, and TIFF.
* Adjust image colors
* Special Effects
* Draw text, lines, polygons, ellipses.
ImageMagick utilities to create, edit, compose, or convert images from the command-line.
* animate – animate an image sequence on any X server.
* compare – mathematically and visually annotate the difference between an image and its reconstruction.
* composite – overlap one image over another.
* conjure – interpret and execute scripts written in the Magick Scripting Language.
* convert – convert between image formats as well as resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more.
* display – display an image or image sequence on any X server.
* identify – describe the format and characteristics of one or more image files.
* import – save any visible window on an X server and outputs it as an image file. You can capture a single window, the entire screen, or any rectangular portion of the screen.
* mogrify – resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more. Mogrify overwrites the original image file, whereas, convert writes to a different image file.
* montage – create a composite image by combining several separate images. The images are tiled on the composite image optionally adorned with a border, frame, image name, and more.
* stream – a lightweight tool to stream one or more pixel components of the image or portion of the image to your choice of storage formats. It writes the pixel components as they are read from the input image a row at a time making stream desirable when working with large images or when you require raw pixel components.
# yum install ImageMagick ImageMagick-devel
# montage H.jpg A.jpg P.jpg P1.jpg Y.jpg H1.jpg O.jpg L.jpg I.jpg \
-mode Concatenate -tile 1×10 HOLI.jpg
# montage H.jpg A.jpg P.jpg P1.jpg Y.jpg \
H1.jpg O.jpg L.jpg I.jpg \
-mode Concatenate -tile 5x HAPPYHOLI.jpg