WMSPanel’s Transcoder for Nimble Streamer is a premium add-on for Nimble Streamer which can decode, transform and encode live streaming media.
The Transcoder use H.264, MPEG2 video and AAC, MP3, MP2, Speex audio as Input. It support RTMP pulled and published, RTSP pulled and announced, MPEG-TS via HTTP and UDP as input protocols.
The Transcoder use H.264/AAC with pass-through support as Output. It support HLS, MPEG-DASH, RTMP and RTSP playback and re-publish, MPEG-TS playback and multicast as output protocols.
Transcoder for Nimble Streamer apply existing FFmpeg filters to the processed content.
– FFMPEG Filters are applied without streams interruption
– 4 different strategies for adding key frames alignment
– Resize / crop to create multiple resolutions
– Graphic overlays, picture-in-picture video
– Make filtering chains without additional decoding
– Audio transrating, e.g. 256Kbps to 192Kbps
– Audio re-sampling, e.g. 44KHz to 22KHz
– Mix several audio sources
– Add any custom or third-party filter
The Transcoder is provided per monthly subscription with an affordable pricing. With Nimble Streamer your total cost of ownership will be as low as possible.